Clients and friends,
I want to give you an update on our free marketing training at Vyral Marketing.
Here’s the full 6-month syllabus and where you can sign up:
At this point in the free training since January, you’ve accomplished the following:
- Your database is clean, de-duplicated in one spot.
- It’s appended with missing phone numbers and emails.
- You’ve sent out a reconnect message to spike response.
- You have your team member’s database in your list, too.
- You’ve picked the best video topics people want.
- They look and sound great when you shoot them.
- They are optimized on YouTube to get found.
- They are on your video blog optimized for lead-gen.
- You have 2 Q&A videos going out by email a month.
- They are properly promoted and advertised on social media.
- You have a personal letter mailed monthly to your A+ contacts.
- You’ve hosted your first seller-workshop as a webinar (popular now).
- You have a monthly lead-generation message emailed out.
We do all this for you at Vyral Marketing with our marketing plan.
I wanted to open the training we give our clients and our employees so you can see exactly how it’s done.
The steps above are your lowest-cost ways to get new business when the cost per lead for sellers right now is through the roof since listings are down 40% around the country according to Realtor.com.
Classroom is every Monday at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.
The topic tomorrow is “How to find new hires and recruits in your database”.
Here’s the worksheet (PDF) to accompany class.
I’ll show you an example email to send to your database to spike recruiting response, among a few other strategies to get the most response from your list.
You'll also get a few tips on offering a Real Estate Scholarship or Apprenticeship to train up new talent from scratch to get them productive right away.
You have a lot of very capable people looking for work and now is a great time to attract people looking for a career change.
Tomorrow's lesson will lead perfectly into the following lesson on June 8th (my birthday!) on “How to hire an appointment setter to call your database” since calling the people who open and click the links in your emails is one of the best ways to proactively find the low handing fruit who might want to talk business now.
If you want to get the most from your #1 asset – your database – I’ve written the definitive course on how to do it. It’s free – come join me. If you need help to execute it, we’re here too.
It all starts with talking to us to learn more, or if you're a client, getting on the phone with us to review your marketing and make sure it's all getting done.
Have a great week this week,
P.S. Watch this latest client case study with Robert Mack in Irvine. He does $30 million a year (40-50 homes) in a hyper-competitive market. His business comes from prospecting, events, a little direct mail, and his database. Great work Robert.