You put a lot of work into building a responsive list with us. Invite a complementary business to buy advertising from you who wants to be in front of your customers, past clients, and prospects. We suggest you charge $325 a month. Write a co-marketing agreement between you and your advertiser. Hire an attorney to review it, especially if you’re regulated (i.e. RESPA for real estate). We’ll create a sponsor landing page to track how many free consultation requests you generate for them.
Example Co-Marketing Agreement
How to Accept Credit Card Payments
Here’s how to advertise their free consultation offer to your list (pick any or all below):
- A 30-second advertisement in every YouTube video
- A banner ad in every video email
- A pop-up ad on your video blog
- A Facebook post pinned to the top of your page
- A direct email to your database a few times a year
- An auto-welcome email to every new lead
- A retargeting ad to your web visitors/database
- An invite to speak at every meeting/event
- A personal introduction to every customer
Since we have many real estate agents as clients, the top advertisers for real estate agents are registered investment advisors, landscapers, property managers, new home builders, credit repair companies, general contractors (home remodeling), window treatments, storage/moving companies, pest control, pool services, and cleaning companies. Review the NAR Economic Impact Study to see how much business is created when a home is sold - selling pre-mover lists are a multi-million dollar industry.