Ask us your questions in the comments below.
Want to get the latest show updates?
Join our VIP list to get our weekly e-newsletter:
Here’s what you’ll learn in the show:
0:55 sec - Vyral Client Ian Lobas, a top real estate agent in Baltimore, wants to grow his real estate sales team in 2017 and asks "How can I attract great real estate agents to work for/with me so we can serve more clients?" I share the five steps I would take, based on client interviews over the years. They are, in brief, 1.) Get a list of agents in your area licensed for less than two years. 2.) Call them to meet. 3.) Show them the leads you have who are waiting to be called 4.) Invite them to your next sales meeting, or broadcast your meetings on Facebook Live, and 5.) Send the recruits you meet two coaching and training videos a month to help improve their productivity. This way you stay in touch, people get to know you, and you attract the right talent to you over time. The same core "two videos a month" Vyral Marketing Plan applies to recruiting too. NOTE: Only send videos to recruits you meet - do not spam the entire MLS. I share why this is the approach I would take, in order, to recruit a strong team of real estate salespeople. This process with a different message and prospect list works in other industries, too. Thank you Ian! $25 gift card your way since we answered your question on the show. We appreciate you!
8:43 min – Scott and I wrote 20 very powerful questions that must be answered to craft an incredibly powerful sales message or presentation. This is how you "message" your product or service. These questions are the foundation for effectively selling anything. Your prospects want answers to them, consciously or unconsciously, when researching you online or meeting with you in person for business. This is a great place to start when crafting your "Why Hire Me?" or "Why Buy From Us?" video. We recommend that goes on your video blog in a static, viable location to get people to take action with you. WARNING: This is a very content-heavy segment. I read every question and explain the reason for asking each. I challenge you to see if you can answer these 20 questions for your business. Can your prospects easily find these answers on your website, by asking your people, or asking you? I included the questions below:
1. Who are you attempting to attract as a customer?
2. Where do you find your ideal customer?
3. What pain/problem do they have?
4. What facts or stats do you have concerning this pain/problem?
5. How do your prospects try to solve this pain now?
6. What keeps your ideal customer up at 3 a.m.?
7. What happens to your customer if this pain/problem goes unsolved?
8. What credibility do you have to help solve their pain? What’s your story?
9. What is your solution?
10. What makes your solution unique or different than anyone else (USP)?
11. What are the specific features/deliverables of your solution?
12. What are the benefits of your solution? What do they ultimately want?
13. What are the top three alternatives to your solution and how are you different?
14. What customer success stories can you share?
15. What is your offer?
16. What happens right after I take your offer (on-boarding?)
17. What is your guarantee?
18. What is your customer’s incentive to respond right now?
19. What are their most frequently asked questions?
20. Is there any specific industry language/jargon your customers use?
Our show mission is to help our clients - business owners, professionals, and entrepreneurs - reduce the pain of growing their business by attracting new clients and customers with personal, authentic content (videos, blog posts, podcasts, and more) that helps people. We talk execution and implementation.
Join us as we update you on what's new at Vyral Marketing, answer your submitted questions, and share the best marketing tips working for our clients. Tweet #VyralMarketingShow or mention us on social media @VyralMarketing with your question. If we answer your question on the show, we'll send you a $25 gift card!
Vyral Marketing helps entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals reduce the pain of growing their business by attracting customers and clients with personal, authentic web videos that help people. We interview you on an HD webcam and then do all the editing, writing, optimization, and promotion work for you so you position yourself as the expert to attract business, not chase it. Get a copy of the official video marketing plan we recommend for all our clients and see pricing, how it works, FAQ's, reviews, examples, and more on our website.