Bill Jenkins is a real estate agent in Henderson, NV. His wife got into real estate 27 years ago, and led him into it almost 18 years ago. All of Bill’s business this year has come from his database, agent-to-agent referrals, and his sphere. Besides Vyral, he is doing quite a bit of marketing and outreach. He has a VA that calls his database Monday through Friday, and that follow-up helps him get a lot of his leads. Bill is starting to focus on working with investors and doing short-term and long-term rentals, which is his big picture goal.
- Bill has always tried to focus on price point verses number of houses sold, that way he can focus on earning a larger commission instead of having to sell a large number of houses every year.
- After experiencing some shifts and changes in the market, he decided to hire Vyral to keep in better touch with his sphere. After dealing with everything that the pandemic brought on, he thought that it would be best to focus on these connections even more than he had in the past.
- Bill decided that he would only send his Vyral emails and videos to the cream of the crop in his database. This added up to about 250 people. He chose this approach because he wanted to focus on the people he’s done transactions with most recently, the people who are most likely to give him a good referral, and those who are close to him in his sphere. All of the people on his list would be able to recognize him out in public and know his name.
- He has worked as a coach with Mike Ferry and Tom Ferry in the past, so that background has really taught him a lot about tracking numbers, figuring out where your highest quality leads come from, and deciding where you should be focusing your time. This has helped him be successful in the industry.
- Bill has seen great results from using Vyral’s services. He has had clients reach out to tell him how much they enjoy his videos, and he has also gotten listing appointments in response to the emails he has sent out.
- He has a couple of people calling his database, buyer leads, and seller leads on a daily basis, helping him stay in touch and keeping him up to date when people in his database are thinking of buying or selling.
- Bill is noticing that his market of Las Vegas is starting to soften, and homes are starting to sit on the market longer and longer. Because of this, he is going to start ramping up his marketing, including sending out a direct offer message through Vyral.