I'm going to cover in class live this Monday, May 18th @ 12pm PST / 3pm EST “How to Pack Homeowners into Seller Workshops".
You can do it virtually with a webinar now on Zoom. The homeowners are showing up, and it's very effective!
Previously, you would hold these at libraries and market them to 'downsizers' living within a mile or so. Not anymore with COVID.
It's just a matter of driving people to your Eventbrite page where you get registrations (and the respective seller lead). You can sell online events on Eventbrite now for webinars - for free!
I will show you Seller Workshop examples in class.
We're moving into Module #5 of the course, which is how to spike lead generation from your database now that you've laid down an excellent 36 touch nurture plan, which is below...
- 2 videos a month by email
- Promoted on social media
- Monthly personal letter
- Call the people who watch your videos
You’ll learn in class how to conduct a Seller Workshop so you can give your listing presentation at scale.
One of our clients got 5 signed listings(!) from their past workshop, all done in one hour of "work" by public speaking, right from their home on Zoom. Listing presentations were done on Zoom, too - no driving to the home; it was very efficient.
The syllabus for our Vyral Marketing Classroom is below. Class is now free. I’d love for you to join me.
Class is not recorded for the public. You must attend live to get the lesson.
Replays are available for current clients only.
Module #1: Database Reconnect
- January 13: Export/clean your database (CRM, Gmail, etc)
- January 20: Updating missing phones and emails
- January 27: Send out a reconnect message that's warm
- February 3: Including team members in your marketing
Module #2: Seller Lead-Generation
- February 10: Buying a "likely to sell" homeowner list
- February 17: Sending them direct mail so they call you
- February 24: Hiring a calling assistant to prospect for you
- March 2: Facebook ads so they message you
- March 9: Outbound, cold email so they reply to you
Module #3 - Creating Better Videos
- March 16: Picking the best topics people want
- March 23: Writing an effective Q&A video script
- March 30: Shooting video that looks and sounds great
- April 6: Optimize your videos (SEO) to get found
Module #4 - Database Marketing Plan
- April 13: Building a video blog that generates leads
- April 27: Sending video email that's opened and clicked
- May 4: How to properly advertise your video on Facebook®
- May 11: How to mail a monthly letter to your database
Module #5 - Lead-Generation Offers
- May 18: How to pack homeowners into seller workshops
- May 25: How to email a lead-generation offer to your list
- June 1: How to survey your database for lead-generation
- June 8: Hiring an appointment setter to call your database
Module #6 - Zero-Cost Your Marketing
- June 15: Pick and approach a business owner partner
- June 22: Interviewing a business owner for your blog
- June 29: How to co-advertise with a business owner
-- Semester Repeats Starting with Module #1 July 2020 --
See you Monday.
Frank Klesitz, CEO