Real estate clients and friends,
We just got done with our Mastermind Club meeting this weekend.
It was awesome. Just a few things that were shared…
- One team is converting 11 out of every 100 internet leads to sales and how they do it (yes, that’s right it’s the highest I’ve ever heard in the industry)
- A broker who has 75 overseas telemarketers, accounting and marketing support for his agents (and killing it)
A tip was shared on getting the best 3rd party data into Facebook to run very targeted ads (completely terrifying what's for sale on you)
- How one agent doubled their GCI in 24 months to $3 million with agent training workshops, videos, and FB ads optimized for messages
- How to convert agent personal pages to fan pages, to then merge to your team page
- An investor who’s buying homes out of state at the rate of 5 a month in the Midwest with no money down (BRRRR method)
- A sweet software system to document operations tasks to make it cheaper to outsource
- The best place to add phone numbers and emails to your marketing list that’s far superior
- A property manager collecting $7 million a month in rent now who left his Utah mega team and why
The collective homes sold in the room is over 3,000 a year.
I just have to be real with you. The things shared in this room you'll never hear at a conference or on a podcast. It's just too valuable. The nature of how it's set up makes it comfortable so everyone shares information that's a real competitive advantage.
Here's what Member Lisa Forss said who runs the #1 real estate team in Southern California (by transactions):
Our next meeting is November 14th and 15th in San Diego.
It’s limited to 25 agents, no competitors, $425k minimum GCI, and everyone is a speaker.
Tickets are sold at break-even at $700 each. We spend it all on the venue, food, and a giant Yacht at the end of the meeting to take out on the harbor together. I'm even going to hand out a P/L to everyone showing how the money is spent, we run this as a social club.
We take zero dollars from sponsors. We only allow owners in the room – no employees.
Here are some pictures from the event.
If you’re interested in joining us as a guest (if your market is not taken by a member and you’re invited by the membership), let me know. I’d love to see you here.