Vyral Marketing Classroom Invite
Clients and friends,
A reminder we start the Spring/Summer 2021 semester of our weekly marketing classroom Monday, January 11th.
Class is live every Monday @ 12pm PST on Zoom.
Class is for clients. However, I'd like to invite you to attend live for free. *Clients get the replays.
Here's the syllabus:
Module #1: Database Reconnect
- January 11: Export/clean your database (CRM, Gmail, etc)
- January 18: Updating missing phone numbers and emails
- January 25: Send out a reconnect message that's warm
- February 1: Including team members in your marketing
Module #2: Seller Lead-Generation
- February 8: Buying a "likely to sell" homeowner list
- February 15: Sending them direct mail so they call you
- February 22: Hiring a calling assistant to prospect for you
- March 1: Facebook ads for instant offer seller leads
- March 8: Outbound, cold email so they reply to you
Module #3 - Creating Better Videos
- March 15: Picking the best topics people want
- March 22: Writing an effective Q&A video script
- March 29: Shooting video that looks and sounds great
- April 5: Optimize your videos (SEO) to get found
Module #4 - Database Marketing Plan
- April 12: Building a video blog that generates leads
- April 19: Sending video email that's opened and clicked
- April 26: How to properly retarget your video on Facebook®
- May 3: How to mail a monthly letter to your database
Module #5 - Lead-Generation Offers
- May 10: How to spike buyer and seller leads from your list
- May 17: How to pack homeowners into seller workshops
- May 24: How to find new hires and recruits in your database
- May 31: Hiring an appointment setter to call your database
Module #6 - Zero-Cost Your Marketing
- June 7: Building a list of business owners who pay you
- June 14: How to properly co-advertise to get paid money
- June 21: Chris Watters interview: How to raise your first $5k
------ Semester Repeats Starting with Module #1 July 2021 ----
You'll get a lifetime of marketing knowledge specific to real estate to help you sell more homes based on the principles we're all about here at Vyral Marketing.
You must be a real estate agent to get an invite.
If you're a client, you'll learn how to maximize your time with us.
P.S. I'm working on a powerful email example for agent recruiting coming your way on Monday. Stay tuned. Happy new year!