Clients and friends,
This will be my last Vyral Marketing Show. It’s on the most important thing I can share and that’s on how to build a permission-based email list.
You’ll learn how to build a permission-based list of email addresses. This is the #1 asset in any business – a list of people who want to hear from you and will buy anything you sell. It’s been argued you only need 1,000 true fans to make a spectacular living. That’s true for professional services – the happiest professionals have 1,000 happy people who call them when they have a problem and actively refer, it’s the most stable business you can enjoy. Your database is the foundation your inbound and outbound marketing is built on. The days of sending unsolicited email are coming to an end in 2018 – email servers are stricter than ever with regard to what gets to your inbox. It’s time you double down on your strategy to pick a target market, hold events to meet people in it, and make sure you’re asking permission to stay in touch from everyone you talk to. In this video, you’ll learn my best tips to grow your email list of the right people so they call you when they have a problem that needs solved.
We will now publish a monthly newsletter that’s more comprehensive in a format you want.
It will be bullet points, that get to the “point”, so to speak.
The NEW Vyral Marketing Newsletter will include:
- The latest, best performing client email by open/click rate
- The latest, best performing client email for leads
- The latest, best performing client video
- Feedback for a client on how to improve their video
- Feedback for a client on how to improve their blog
- Client journey meeting updates with their challenges
- Stories how clients build a permission-based database
- Stories how clients break into new, cold target markets
- Stories how clients zero-cost their marketing expenses
- Stories how clients recruit talent with business videos
- Answers to questions we’re asked by clients on calls
- What branded Facebook ads are working the best
- Summaries of latest client interviews getting results
- Student examples from our marketing school
- Client examples and updates from implementation groups
- Latest news of what we’re up to at Vyral Marketing
- Employee interviews on what we're doing to help clients
- Publicly thank and reward who referred us to new clients
- Welcome new clients with share why they hired us
We’re working on the first issue now. Stay tuned.
The next event I'm teaching is in Manhattan on May 2nd.
Enjoy the last show! I’ll still publish videos (of course!) but it will be more behind the scenes stuff like interviews with our employees about what we’re doing for clients.
Have a great week.
Frank Klesitz, CEO