Ulises Vera, who is the star of our Beginner Client Journey series, has his first event tomorrow with 80 people registered in EventBrite! These are all likely homeowners in his target market he will meet in a one-to-many setting. Join us to see how we're preparing for an effective event. It's meeting #11 on his client journey to build and talk to his database so, over time, more people call him to list their home. You can follow his journey from cold knocking on doors for 10 years, to getting people in his database to call him, here: http://www.getvyral.com/blog/topic/client-journey-beginner
- Call or email everyone who registered in EventBrite to confirm their attendance to his event tomorrow
- Book the jumper for the event tomorrow!
- Make sure he has the table and chairs he needs for his event tomorrow
- When people come to his event tomorrow, ask for their contact information when offering them a free home valuation or a subscription to his newsletter
- Get an email out on Monday to all the people who registered to invite them to ask him about real estate, while thanking them for coming with maybe a few photos of the event
ABOUT ULISES: Ulises Vera is a real estate agent just south of San Diego, CA. He's been door knocking for 10 years selling 1-2 homes a month and is burnt out. He hired us to attract more business and to get his time back so he can spend more time with his family. Watch his journey as we guide him weekly to build a database, communicate with it, and work it for business so more homeowners in his past client, sphere, and neighborhood farm call him to list their home.