Beginner Client Journey - Ulises Vera (Chula Vista, CA) | Real Estate Agent
Want to start your own marketing journey?
FRANK'S NOTES: It's our third meeting with a one week break since our last meeting since Frank was sick. Ulises had 2 weeks to work on his homework, and most of it was not done. That's okay. It takes time to break habits. In this third meeting we talk about why it's so hard to build his list of 150 past clients and update the 100 or so people in his true center of influence. Ulises commits to work 1-2 hours a night "on" his business, since the morning is his personal time and we don't want him to stop door knocking to get his "now" business. We also discuss the planning for his first event in his 3,000 target homeowner farm for July, which will be an ice cream social event for families ideally paid for by local businesses. This is how he will meet homeowners by leading with a "secondary" offer to attend his community event, rather than interrupting everyone to ask if they want to sell their home.
Here is his assignment for this week:
1. Set aside weekday nights (leave home if you need to) to work on your business
2. Update the full contact information for all your past clients. It's about 150 people. Print what you have and bring it to our next meeting
3. Create a list of your top 100 people in your sphere (not past clients). Print it and bring it to our next meeting with full contact information.
4. Create your Ice Cream event on EventBrite
5. Make a list of marketing partners who want to get in front of all the people in your 3,000 person farm including your son's gym, painters, attorney, restaurant, coffee shop, swimming for kids, jumpers for kids, storage units and more.
6. Figure out what the price of the Ice Cream Truck is going to be and how that's going to work to have them come with ice cream to your event.
Join us for the next client meeting LIVE on Facebook
ABOUT ULISES: Ulises Vera is a real estate agent just south of San Diego, CA. He's been door knocking for 10 years selling 1-2 homes a month and is burnt out. He hired us to attract more business and to get his time back so he can spend more time with his family. Watch his journey as we guide him weekly to build a database, communicate with it, and work it for business so more homeowners in his past client, sphere, and neighborhood farm call him to list their home.
Client Journeys is a series where we meet weekly with a client to help them fully implement the Vyral Marketing Plan we teach in our 3 hour workshop. We broadcast each meeting live on Facebook. You’ll hear their desires, struggles, challenges, successes, and of course marketing tactics as they build and improve communication with their database for more business. We organize Client Journeys into three categories, so you can follow clients in your business stage. ADVANCED JOURNEY – Highly leveraged professionals focused on strategy, recruiting, team building, and marketing. (2) INTERMEDIATE JOURNEY – Successful rainmakers who work with many clients and have minimal time for marketing. (3) BEGINNER JOURNEY – Those just starting their marketing journey beyond cold calling and referrals. Join us as we personally guide a client on their journey to results. Watch all past shows on Facebook or on our website.