His assignment this week is…
- Finalize the two sponsors for his upcoming July neighborhood event
- Remind people to go to his website to REGISTER for the event when he door knocks his farm
- Get an email address from 15 this week who give him permission to get his newsletter
- Track all his prospecting activities (attempts, contacts, subscribers, nurtures, and appointments). Bring the report to our next meeting.
- Put the deposit down on the ice cream truck for his upcoming event
- Call the “Bouncer” company to see if they will come to the park for free in return for getting exposure to homeowners in the area who may hire them for birthday parties
Join us for the next client meeting LIVE on Facebook
ABOUT ULISES: Ulises Vera is a real estate agent just south of San Diego, CA. He's been door knocking for 10 years selling 1-2 homes a month and is burnt out. He hired us to attract more business and to get his time back so he can spend more time with his family. Watch his journey as we guide him weekly to build a database, communicate with it, and work it for business so more homeowners in his past client, sphere, and neighborhood farm call him to list their home.