- Get the listing contract signed on all the appointments generated from his database in the past 2 weeks! Go Ulises!
- Go on the appointment with the Boy Scouts to ask for $250 to sponsor his upcoming July ice cream social event
- Put the deposit down on the ice cream truck for the event (it didn’t get done last week since his assistant was out of town)
- When you talk to people, remember to ask for their email address and REMIND THEM to go to your website and register for your upcoming event (I’m going to make him a “Purpose Card” to look at everyday to remind him to be more purposeful about this when he’s making his calls)
- Continue to track prospecting activities to the database and keep getting more business! (contacts, emails, nurtures, and appointments)
ABOUT ULISES: Ulises Vera is a real estate agent just south of San Diego, CA. He's been door knocking for 10 years selling 1-2 homes a month and is burnt out. He hired us to attract more business and to get his time back so he can spend more time with his family. Watch his journey as we guide him weekly to build a database, communicate with it, and work it for business so more homeowners in his past client, sphere, and neighborhood farm call him to list their home.