For the week ending December 31, 2021
Featured Video of the Week
"Should I Sell During the Holiday Season?"
By Vyral Client Kandis Palmer
Our featured video for the week comes from Vyral client Kandis Palmer in Tempe, Arizona and her timely video on selling during the holidays. While each agent has their different take on whether you should sell now or wait until the spring, Kandis tells her clients that the holiday season is a great time to sell. In her video, she articulates exactly why that is by providing excellent explanations. She points out that buyers who are shopping during this time tend to be extremely motivated, which benefits the seller. Lastly, she wraps up her video nicely by pointing out that during the holidays, it's even more important to have a great real estate team by your side, and she offers her services. This is a popular topic this time of year, and she delivers it very well. Nice work, Kandis!
Real Estate News Story
A story to share with local commentary/insight for your database
U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise in November to Highest Level in Ten Months
"The median price for an existing home sold in November was $353,900, an increase of 13.9% over the past year."
Best Video Topics
Top 5 topics that performed well this week
1. How can you overcome sellers’ holiday selling objections?
2. What does our holiday market look like?
3. How can you be realistic as a first-time homebuyer?
4. Will your home sell for way over list price?
5. Why should you consider texting your leads?
Client Success Story
Deana Watson's Reconnect Message
This week's story comes from new Vyral client Deana Watson from Fayetteville, North Carolina. Deana recently launched her first email to her coaching database, and it was a hit! Not only was the open rate very high at 48%, but she had quite a few clicks and several people ended up filling out her strategy call form. It was exciting to see these results right off the bat, and this is just the start! No doubt it's a great time of year to reconnect with past coaching clients, so we can't wait to hear what happens next. Congrats, Deana!
Client Reviews & Stories
More nice things clients told us this week
TESTIMONIAL: "Love working with Erica and her team! They make this fun." -Ryan Rivera | RE/MAX Results
The Listing Lead Show: Trade-up Buyer Leads, 30-second Branded Video, & PPC w/ Ylopo CMO Juefeng Ge
Ylopo manages $25 million of media a month and generates thousands of leads for real estate agents and teams. When we were looking for a guest with a lot of knowledge and expertise around Facebook Ads and Google Ads, Ylopo was the only choice. Today, Ylopo’s co-founder and CMO, Juefeng Ge joins us to talk all about their listing lead strategies. He shares 3 impressive analytics-backed ad strategies that their clients are using to generate and convert leads in markets across the country.
1. Trade-up Buyer Leads to Homeowners - Ylopo generates 15-20% of their seller leads by actually running buyer ads. When people are looking to buy a home, you can be sure that many of them are also selling, so this marketing campaign allows you to capture these leads.
Over the last year, Ylopo has put more money into a dynamic lead capture process where there are different sets of branching questions, based on the answers given by the consumer. Ylopo has found that forms that engage with the audience lead to a bump in conversion rates instead of the typical name-email address-phone number form structure. By capturing 12-15 pieces of data before they even ask for a consumer’s contact details, their forms get maximum information and engagement. When you take the consumer through a profile building experience, you capture both a higher quality and a higher converting lead, and you build trust.
2. 30-second branded video ads - One listing lead generation strategy that Ylopo is seeing a lot of success with is short, social media-ready videos run as ads on Facebook. Running a 20-minute vlog-style video as an ad doesn’t work because it would be too long. Instead, a 15-30 second video with b-roll footage of you interacting with your team, overlaid with text explaining your value proposition is more effective.
With digital video marketing, the real sophistication lies in the audience targeting and remarketing. You can create a series of 3 videos, the first video being the 30-second video. Create an audience of people who viewed the video for at least 10 seconds, and then run a second video ad with a tighter story or different offer. You can then run a longer vlog style video to people who have watched the second video because they have built trust by coming down your funnel.
3. Google PPC - Ylopo is seeing results with PPC campaigns that target highly specific target keywords like “sell my home fast” and “what’s my home worth?” These kinds of ads are highly competitive so the ad creative and the user experience have to be really good. You can make your ad different by injecting dynamic elements or expertise-driven elements like live market data into your ads, for example “48 homes just sold in your area” or “the average listing price point has gone up.” You can easily get this data by using Homebot, which can provide up to 20 dynamic data points to each consumer.
Download Juefeng Ge's Facebook video ads for FREE by filling out this form.
Keeping it Real Podcast: January 13
Watch live every other Thursday at 1pm CST on Real Geek's Youtube channel.
We'll help you get more sales from your past clients, sphere, and warm lead database with done-for-you video, email, and social media marketing. It takes minimal time. You also get our 90-day 100% money-back guarantee so there's zero risk of losing money if you're not happy for any reason.
If you were forwarded this email and would like to get our updates directly, with a copy of our Official Video Marketing Plan, click here to join our mailing list.
Have a question? Simply reply to this email.
The Vyral Marketing Team