(Password required. Email Kourtney for support or questions.)
Live Monday @ 12pm PST / 3pm EST
Class for Monday, May 25th is now on the 26th at the same time due to Memorial Day.
Lesson Recorded for Clients Only. Guests Must Attend Live.
"Thanks! The class was great. A lot of it is very new to me and a huge learning curve ahead. The class really helps see the value you are bringing to your clients!" - Jason F.
Get the most from our marketing plan. You'll learn how to get more people calling you to buy or sell a home to complement your mindset and sales skills.
2 Semesters a Year - Join Class Anytime - Attend All 24 Classes
Module #1: Database Reconnect
- January 13: Export/clean your database (CRM, Gmail, etc)
- January 20: Updating missing phones and emails
- January 27: Send out a reconnect message that's warm
- February 3: Including team members in your marketing
Module #2: Seller Lead-Generation
- February 10: Buying a "likely to sell" homeowner list
- February 17: Sending them direct mail so they call you
- February 24: Hiring a calling assistant to prospect for you
- March 2: Facebook ads so they message you
- March 9: Outbound, cold email so they reply to you
Module #3 - Creating Better Videos
- March 16: Picking the best topics people want
- March 23: Writing an effective Q&A video script
- March 30: Shooting video that looks and sounds great
- April 6: Optimize your videos (SEO) to get found
Module #4 - Database Marketing Plan
- April 13: Building a video blog that generates leads
- April 27: Sending video email that's opened and clicked
- May 4: How to properly advertise your video on Facebook®
- May 11: How to mail a monthly letter to your database
Module #5 - Lead-Generation Offers
- May 18: How to pack homeowners into seller workshops
- May 26*: How to spike buyer and seller leads from your list
- June 1: How to find new hires and recruits in your database
- June 8: Hiring an appointment setter to call your database
Module #6 - Zero-Cost Your Marketing
- June 15: Building a list of complementary business owners
- June 22: Landing and conducting a co-marketing interview
- June 29: How to properly co-advertise with a business owner
*Held on Tuesday due to Memorial Day.
------ Semester Repeats Starting with Module #1 July 2020 ----