Dear Real Estate Clients,
I’d like to work with you more closely to help you get more listings and/or to recruit more real estate agents.
It’s my Vyral Marketing Mastermind. It’s an additional $12,000 a year for current clients. Your marketing director, coordinator, or operations person may join you for free.
It's a place for friendships, learning, shared growth, and an expanded referral network of like-minded, learning-based professionals from around the country.
This is a 12-month program with (3) annual meetings in Nashville and 40 Q&A sessions a year (paired with a deep dive training) to help you get the most from your marketing with us.
I will note your trailing 12-month income when you start from your past four quarters.
I think it’s a realistic goal to grow your listing GCI or agent revenue/profit share 20% by the time we’re done working together. We'll track this every quarter going forward while you're in the group.
This is a reasonable and attainable goal.
Here are our in-person meeting dates at the Sheraton Music City Nashville Airport:
- September 22-23, 2022
- January 26-27, 2023
- May 11-12, 2023
40 Q&A Meetings with Frank
We’ll meet for 60-90 minutes on Zoom for (40) Wednesdays at 12pm CST. We’ll start each meeting with 30-45 minutes of prepared Q&A submitted in advance from mastermind members that week.
Please email my assistant your question 48 hours beforehand. Ask me anything – to review an email, watch a video, choose a headline, update a Facebook ad, business strategy, you name it.
This is how I'll work directly with you in a group format to keep things affordable.
Example questions include:
- “Hey Frank, can you review my Eventbrite page for my Seller Workshop and tell me what to improve?”
- “Hey Frank, what’s the best Facebook ad I should set up to get listings right now from my database?”
- “Hey Frank, what changes should I make to this email to get a better response rate?”
- “Hey Frank, take a look at my agent training video, how can I make it better to get more views on YouTube from agents in my market?”
- “Hey Frank, what letter should I send out to agents in my market to recruit them?”
- “Hey Frank, what should my calling assistant say when they are calling the people who click the links to watch my videos?”
Then, when Q&A time is over, I’ll teach a lesson for roughly 30-45 minutes to help you get more listings and attract real estate agents to your team, brokerage or coaching program. I'll make sure every lesson is on-point to what we can actually implement for you.
This way you’re an educated and savvier client to maximize your results with us.
We’ll rotate a listing or recruiting lesson each week. We implement nearly everything below for you on our core program, again, depending on if you hired us for listings, recruiting or both.
- July 6, 2022 - Recruiting - Agent Training Website Layout
- July 13, 2022 - Listings - Exporting/Cleaning CRM Contacts
- August 3, 2022 Recruiting - Building Your Initial Agent List
- August 10, 2022 Listings - Zapier CRM/FB/Email Sync Set Up
- August 17, 2022 Recruiting - Real Estate Agent Application Page
- August 24, 2022 Listings - Facebook Retargeting Audiences
- August 31, 2022 Recruiting - Free Coaching Call Landing Page
- September 7, 2022 - Listings - Picking Your Creative Standards
- September 14, 2022 Recruiting - 3-Hour Business Planning Workshops
- September 38, 2022 Listings – Initial Database Reconnect Email
- October 5, 2022 Recruiting - Agent Training e-Newsletter Offer
- October 12, 2022 Listings – Optimal Seller Video Blog Layout
- October 19, 2022 Recruiting - Agent Training Video Topics/Scripts
- October 26, 2022 Listings - Picking a Great Seller Video Topic
- November 2, 2022 Recruiting - Shoot an Agent Training Video
- November 9, 2022 Listings - Properly Scripting Your Video
- November 16, 2022 Recruiting - Video Email Agent Training e-Newsletter
- November 30, 2022 - Listings - Shooting a Q&A Marketing Video
- December 14, 2022 - Recruiting - Agent Success Story Interviews
- January 11, 2023 - Listings - Editing the Video Properly
- January 18, 2023 - Recruiting - Monthly Print Agent Training Letter
- February 1, 2023 - Listings - Optimizing It All For YouTube
- February 8, 2023 - Recruiting - Targeting Agents w/ Social Media Ads
- February 15, 2023 - Listings - Writing a SEO Optimized Blog
- February 22, 2023 - Recruiting - Haven’t Met Ideal Agent List
- March 1, 2023 - Listings - Video Email Optimization
- March 8, 2023 - Recruiting - Reels and Stories for Agent Recruiting
- March 15, 2023 - Listings - Social Media Retargeting Ads
- April 5, 2023 - Listings - Past Client/Sphere Monthly Letter
- April 12, 2023 - Listings - Hiring a Database Calling Assistant
- April 19, 2023 - Listings - Free Home Value Report Campaign
- April 26, 2023 - Listings - Guaranteed Offer Campaign
- May 3, 2023 - Listings - Home Seller Workshop Campaign
- May 17, 2023 - Listings - Trade-Up Buyer Workshop Campaign
- May 24, 2023 - Listings - Real Estate Investor Campaign
- May 31, 2023 - Listings - Pre-Listing Renovation Campaign
- June 7, 2023 - Listings - Getting a Sponsor to Pay 50%
- June 14, 2023 - Listings - Haven’t Met Likely Seller List
- June 21, 2023 - Listings - Reels and Stories for Listings
- June 28, 2023 - Listings – Measure ROI of Your Marketing
The meeting recording will be sent to you the next day with a full summary from my assistant.
My promise is you’ll get a first-class marketing education with personalized answers from me every week since you submit your question in advance and I have time to prepare my response.
(3) Annual Two-Day Meetings in Nashville
I picked a convenient and affordable venue for our in-person meetings.
We meet 3 times a year in-person to accelerate start your implementation and discuss best practices among peers. I also want to keep you excited about growing your business.
This is your time to reflect, think, plan, and meet other entrepreneurial real estate clients excited about getting more listings, recruiting agents, and overall personal growth.
We mainly talk about what messages and marketing systems are working for the best response in the current market to get listings and recruit real estate agents.
Meetings are on a Thursday/Friday.
We start at 1pm on Thursday with dinner served for us that evening. We then start again the next day (Friday) at 8:30am and conclude at 5:30pm.
You are welcome to bring one guest for free. I recommend this as your marketing director, business partner or operations/sales manager.
Here’s the agenda:
- 12:30pm – Doors open
- 1:00pm – Frank Keynote
- 2:00pm – Topic Deep-Dive #1
- 3:00pm – Topic Deep-Dive #2
- 4:00pm – BREAK
- 4:30pm – Topic Deep-Dive #3
- 5:30pm – Topic Deep-Dive #4
- 7:00pm – DINNER SERVED
- 8:00am – Doors Open
- 8:30am – Rapid Fire – What's Your #1 Marketing Message?
- 9:00am – Mastermind Discussion – Listings
- 10:00am – Mastermind Discussion – Recruiting
- 11:00am - BREAK
- 11:30am – Mastermind Discussion –Leverage
- 12:00pm – Mastermind Discussion - Technology
- 12:30pm – LUNCH SERVED
- 2:00pm – 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 2:15pm - 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 2:30pm - 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 2:45pm - 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 3:00pm - 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 3:15pm - 10 Minute Talk – One Thing That Made You $100k
- 3:30 – Client Hot Seat #1 – Ask Your Peers for Advice
- 4:00 – Client Hot Seat #2 - Ask Your Peers for Advice
- 4:30 – Wrap up / Action Steps
The client presentations on day one and 10-minute talks on day two are recorded, including my keynote, and sent out a week after the in-person meeting.
How to sign up
You can join the mastermind anytime. Your 12 months start when you sign up. It’s a $12,000 commitment for the year. Your marketing director/coordinator, business partner, or operations manager is welcome to join you at no charge. You must be a current paying client on our core service to join.
All three in-person meetings are included in your fee. You cover your hotel and airfare.
Call me at 402-256-5190 or email me email@example.com and let me know you’re interested.
We’ll get on a call and talk about it. If you want to sign up, I’ll charge your card on file for $12,000 or break it up however it’s convenient for you.
I’ll then introduce you to the group, invite you to the weekly meetings, and send you all the details about the upcoming in-person events, along with my assistant’s contact information.
You’ll send your questions to them which I’ll answer at our meetings.
Look forward to working more closely with you,