Last Modified: 11/10/2019
This Website is offered and available to users who 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you are using the Sites on behalf of any person or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such person or entity’s behalf and that such person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or such person or entity violates these Terms. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Sites and all content and other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, the Vyral Marketing logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, User Content (as defined in Section 11), other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of Vyral Marketing or our licensors or users, as applicable, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to access and use the Sites and Content. However, such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or use commercially the Sites or Content, (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Content, (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Sites or Content, or any portion thereof, (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (e) download (other than the page caching) any portion of the Sites or Content, except as expressly permitted by us, and (f) use the Sites or Content other than for their intended purposes. Any use of the Sites or Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including, without limitation, copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated by us, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any right or license to any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of Vyral Marketing or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, the Sites and Content may include software components provided by Vyral Marketing or a third party that are subject to separate license terms, in which case those license terms will govern such software components.
- PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY; COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of limiting access to the Sites by, or terminating the accounts of, users, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that anything on the Sites infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our company.
Please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) (3) for the requirements of a proper notification. You should also note that if you knowingly make any material misrepresentation in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you will be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to create a text hyperlink to the Sites for noncommercial purposes, provided that such link does not portray Vyral Marketing or any of our Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
You may not use a Vyral Marketing logo or other proprietary graphic of Vyral Marketing to link to the Sites without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Vyral Marketing trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Sites or Services, the content of any text or the layout or design of any page, or form contained on a page, on the Sites without our express written consent.
Vyral Marketing makes no claim or representation regarding the quality, content, nature or reliability of third party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Sites or of websites linking to the Sites. Such sites are not under our control and we provide these links to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply our affiliation, endorsement or adoption of any site or any information contained therein. Except as otherwise provided herein, when you leave the Sites, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Sites.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We may display content, advertisements and promotions from third parties through the Sites or in shipments with Services (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We do not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content, and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third Party Content, including, without limitation, regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that your interactions with third parties providing Third Party Content are solely between you and such third parties.
- DMCA & ADVERTISERS
Under the DMCA, copyright owners may submit a list of allegedly infringing content to a service provider’s designated agent. Once a service provider has been made aware of infringing content, the DMCA requires the content be expeditiously removed. Under the DMCA’s safe harbor provision Section 512(d), service providers will not be held liable for referring or linking users to a site containing infringing material. We are registered with the DMCA. WE MAINTAIN NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ADVERTISERS. To receive protection under the DMCA, your claim must identify (1) the copyrighted work; (2) the alleged infringing material; (3) contact information of the person making the claim; (4) a statement that the claim is made in good faith; (5) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the claim is accurate and that the person is authorized to make it; and (6) a signature of the person making the claim. Section 512(g) permits us to file a counter-notification. A counter-notification is an opportunity to respond to and contest the filing of a notice and take down after content has been removed.
The designated agent responsible for receiving these complaints is as follows:
Vyral Marketing, Inc.
3205 North 90th Street #202
Omaha, NE 68134 United States
Phone: 800-323-9974 allison@getvyraI.com
- USER CONDUCT
You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Sites. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from such user and Vyral Marketing;
- Use the Sites in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Sites or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Sites in any manner;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Sites or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Content, area or code of the Sites;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of the Sites that you are not authorized to access;
- Develop any third party applications that interact with User Content or the Sites without our prior written consent;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Sites, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Site pages or functionality; or
- Use the Sites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
- USER CONTENT
The Sites may include interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, share or store content, including, but not limited to, recipes, reviews, photos, videos, music, sound, text, graphics, code, items or other materials (collectively, “User Content”). If you decide to share your User Content with others through the Sites or third party platforms, you understand that this User Content will be viewable by others in accordance with the privacy settings you establish. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of any interactive features and areas of the Sites.
By using the interactive features and areas of the Sites, you further agree not to create, post, share or store any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- User Content that impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- User Content that references or depicts Vyral Marketing or our Services but fails to disclose a material connection to us, if you have one (for example, if you are a Vyral Marketing employee or paid blogger);
- User Content that contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- User Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- User Content that references alcohol irresponsibly, such as references to overconsumption or use by minors;
- User Content that contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- User Content that, in our sole judgment, is objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or Services, or that may expose Vyral Marketing or others to any harm or liability of any type.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we reserve the right, and have absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit User Content posted or stored on the Sites at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Sites at your sole cost and expense.
- RIGHTS IN USER CONTENT
If you submit content you own, you retain your ownership of your intellectual property rights. We do not claim any ownership interest in your User Content. However, by uploading, posting or submitting User Content to the Sites or to our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms (e.g., Vyral Marketing Facebook page, Instagram page or Twitter feed), you hereby grant Vyral Marketing a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and publicly display your User Content, in whole or in part, and your name, likeness, voice and persona in any manner or media and for any purpose whatsoever at our sole discretion, including, without limitation, for publicity, promotional, advertising, trade, business, illustration, artistic and other commercial and noncommercial purposes.
By uploading, posting or submitting User Content to Vyral Marketing through the Sites or through our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms, you represent and warrant that (a) such User Content is nonconfidential, (b) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to post such User Content, (c) you authorize Vyral Marketing to use such User Content for the purposes described in these Terms, (d) the User Content is accurate and not misleading or harmful in any manner, and (e) the User Content, and your use and posting thereof, does not and will not violate these Terms or any applicable law, rule, regulation or third party right.
Separate and apart from User Content, you can submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, original or creative materials or other information about Vyral Marketing, the Sites or the Services (collectively, “Feedback”). Feedback is nonconfidential and shall become the sole property of Vyral Marketing. Vyral Marketing shall own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of this Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following. The testimonials reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our Services and/or services. All product reviews and testimonials are the sole opinions, findings or experiences of our customers and not those of Vyral or its staff. Vyral does not compensate in any way for testimonials or reviews. The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included additional information of no relevance to the general public. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
- USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- SITE MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites (or any features or parts thereof) or the provision of the Services at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF ASSETS OR SECURITIES, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES OR CONTENT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USER CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES), OR THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY VYRAL MARKETING PARTY, OR FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ REASONABLE CONTROL, SUCH AS SITE INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SYSTEMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE).
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF SERVICES PURCHASED FROM VYRAL MARKETING MARKET, LLC EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH SERVICES; AND (B) THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF MEAL INGREDIENTS, OR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITES OR CONTENT, EXCEED THE GREATER OF $250 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US IN THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH YOUR CLAIM AROSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT YOUR REMEDIES HEREUNDER FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION IN RESPECT HEREOF, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY SUCH VYRAL MARKETING PARTY FOR, ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH STATES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Vyral Marketing, and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equityholders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (individually and collectively, the “Vyral Marketing Parties”), from and against all actual or alleged Vyral Marketing Party or third party claims, damages, awards, judgments, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties, interest, fees, expenses and costs of every kind and nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, matured or unmatured, or suspected or unsuspected, in law or equity, whether in tort, contract or otherwise (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, damages to property or personal injury, that are caused by, arise out of or are related to (a) any use or misuse of the Sites, Content or Services by you or any third party you authorize to access or use such Sites, Content or Services, (b) any User Content you create, post, share or store on or through the Sites or our pages or feeds on third party social media platforms, (c) any Feedback you provide, (d) your violation of these Terms, and (e) your violation of the rights of another. You agree to promptly notify Vyral Marketing of any third party Claims, cooperate with the Vyral Marketing Parties in defending such Claims and pay all fees, costs and expenses associated with defending such Claims (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, court costs, costs of settlement and costs of pursuing indemnification and insurance). You further agree that the Vyral Marketing Parties shall have control of the defense or settlement of any third party Claims. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and Vyral Marketing.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH VYRAL MARKETING AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- BINDING ARBITRATION
Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) arising out of or related to a violation of Section 10 or Disputes in which either party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Vyral Marketing agree (a) to waive your and Vyral Marketing’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms, or the Sites, Content or Services (including, without limitation, Third Party Purchases), resolved in a court, and (b) to waive your and Vyral Marketing’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Vyral Marketing agree to arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
- NO CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTIONS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS
You and Vyral Marketing agree that any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Sites, Content or Services is personal to you and Vyral Marketing and that such Dispute will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. You and Vyral Marketing agree that there will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, you and Vyral Marketing agree that a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
- FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT
You and Vyral Marketing agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the enforceability of this Section 18 shall be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (the “FAA”), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- NOTICE; INFORMAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You and Vyral Marketing agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitrable or small claims Dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to Vyral Marketing shall be sent by certified mail or courier to 3205 North 90th Street #202 Omaha, Nebraska 68134 USA.
Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the email address you use or used for your Vyral Marketing account and, if different, an email address at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically in accordance with Section 3 and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an email address at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and Vyral Marketing cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or Vyral Marketing may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section 18, commence an arbitration proceeding or, to the extent specifically provided for in Section 18.1, file a claim in court.
EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO A VIOLATION OF SECTION 10 OR DISPUTES IN WHICH EITHER PARTY SEEKS TO BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR SEEKS INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FOR THE ALLEGED UNLAWFUL USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, LOGOS, TRADE SECRETS OR PATENTS, YOU AND VYRAL MARKETING AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE MUST BE COMMENCED OR FILED BY YOU OR VYRAL MARKETING WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE THE DISPUTE AROSE, OTHERWISE THE UNDERLYING CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AND VYRAL MARKETING WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSERT SUCH CLAIM REGARDING THE DISPUTE). You and Vyral Marketing agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in the State of California, (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (“JAMS”), which are hereby incorporated by reference, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of California and the United States, respectively, have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award. You may also litigate a Dispute in the small claims court located in the county of your billing address if the Dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court.
- AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR
As limited by the FAA, these Terms and the applicable JAMS rules, the arbitrator will have (a) the exclusive authority and jurisdiction to make all procedural and substantive decisions regarding a Dispute, including the determination of whether a Dispute is arbitrable, and (b) the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court; provided, however, that the arbitrator does not have the authority to conduct a class arbitration or a representative action, which is prohibited by these Terms. The arbitrator may only conduct an individual arbitration and may not consolidate more than one individual’s claims, preside over any type of class or representative proceeding or preside over any proceeding involving more than one individual.
- RULES OF JAMS
The rules of JAMS and additional information about JAMS are available on the JAMS website. By agreeing to be bound by these Terms, you either (a) acknowledge or agree that you have read and understand the rules of JAMS, or (b) waive your opportunity to read the rules of JAMS and any claim that the rules of JAMS are unfair or should not apply for any reason.
- OPT-OUT RIGHT
You have the right to opt out of binding arbitration within thirty (30) days of the date you first accepted the terms of this Section 18 by writing to: 3205 North 90th Street #202 Omaha, Nebraska 68134 USA. In order to be effective, the opt out notice must include your full name and clearly indicate your intent to opt out of binding arbitration. By opting out of binding arbitration, you are agreeing to resolve Disputes in accordance with Section 19.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms, your access to and use of the Sites and your order, receipt and use of the Services shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any Dispute between the parties that is not subject to arbitration or cannot be heard in small claims court, shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of the State of California and the United States, respectively, sitting in the State of California.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your right to access or use the Sites and to order, receive and use the Services, at any time and for any or no reason, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability or obligation to you in such event and that you will not be entitled to a refund of any amounts that you have already paid to us, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
If any term, clause or provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, then that term, clause or provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
- CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
CCPA Disclosure. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), Vyral must affirmatively inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected about the consumer, the sources from which that information is collected, the commercial or business purpose for which the personal information is collected, the categories of third parties the information will be shared with, and specific pieces of personal information collected about the consumer.
Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (”personal information”). In particular, our website has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Category A: Identifiers
- Examples: A real name, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Collected: YES
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
- Examples: A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Collected: YES
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Collected: YES
We obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our website.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our website or interactions with our advertisers.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose [or sell your personal information, subject to your right to opt-out of those sales (see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights)]. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
- IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTHS, COMPANY HAS NOT DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE.
- IN THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTHS, COMPANY HAD NOT SOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by sending us a message on our website. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
- You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights. If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following our webpage and sending us a message.
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by visiting our website and sending us a message. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Vyral Marketing relating to your access to and use of the Sites and your order, receipt and use of Services. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you without the prior written consent of Vyral Marketing. No waiver of any provision of these Terms will constitute a waiver of such provision in any prior, concurrent or subsequent circumstance, and Vyral Marketing’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Except as otherwise provided herein, these Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity.
33. WARRANTY OF SERVICES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. WARRANTY OF SERVICES. WE SHALL PERFORM OUR SERVICES USING PERSONNEL OF REQUIRED SKILL, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS AND IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. SUCCESS USING OUR SERVICES IS NOT GUARANTEED. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VYRAL MARKETING, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU.
b. ANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, REVIEWS, OR RESULTS DO NOT REFLECT ON EVERY OUTCOME OF USING OUR SERVICES NOR DO THEY REFLECT ON YOUR POSSIBLE OUTCOME. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE ASSUME THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN NO RESULTS WITH THIS PROGRAM.
c. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY OF EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER SET FORTH ABOVE, SERVICE PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (D) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
d. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, LOSS OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE OF ASSETS OR SECURITIES, OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES OR CONTENT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, USER CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES), OR THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT, OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY VYRAL MARKETING PARTY, OR FROM EVENTS BEYOND THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ REASONABLE CONTROL, SUCH AS SITE INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES OR EMAILS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SYSTEMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE).
e. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) THE ORDER, RECEIPT OR USE OF SERVICES PURCHASED FROM VYRAL MARKETING MARKET, LLC EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH SERVICES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IN THE EVENT YOUR REMEDIES HEREUNDER FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES’ SOLE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION IN RESPECT HEREOF, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SIMPLE NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
f. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOUR HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE VYRAL MARKETING PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY SUCH VYRAL MARKETING PARTY FOR, ALL CLAIMS YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE 1542, WHICH STATES “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Vyral Marketing, Inc.
3205 North 90th Street #202
Omaha, NE 68134 United States