Here's an email I sent out to our contacts with Keller Williams (Jeff's brokerage) and everyone we've met at Jeff's previous events I wanted to post here for you.
I'm writing you since I have your name from a past Jeff Glover event, and while his events are brokerage agnostic, you may have also communicated with us in the KW world in some way.
I'll be in Phoenix coming up this week at the 2024 Live Unreal Summit. You should come if you have not bought a ticket already, or at least pick up a live-stream ticket.
We interview you on your mobile phone to create helpful Q&A-style videos to send to your database. We edit them, optimize them, and promote them so your past clients, sphere, and lead nurtures call you to sell their house.
Here are the results: https://www.getvyral.com/
Jeff jokes "You have to do more than post a Canva image".
We implement essentially what Jeff implements for his JGA team in Detriot with his in-house marketing agency. That's why Jeff invites us to sponsor - to offer a similar solution for you.
We put your videos on YouTube, post them on your blog, email them to your database, retarget them on social media, and send out a video postcard to your list.
This video got over 40k views these past three weeks. Kati's entire channel now targets sellers. It was shot right on her mobile phone or webcam - you can do the same, easily, when we direct/coach you in real-time to shoot it using the www.Riverside.fm mobile phone app.
We also write a monthly direct response lead-reactivation campaign that goes out to your email database and on social media to drive registrations to a landing page. We make and run all that for you - we reactivate thousands of leads a month for clients this way.
Here are your recommended video topics for 2024 (two a month):
- What is the best time of year to sell my home?
- How is the real estate market right now?
- What steps should I take to prepare my home for sale?
- What should I disclose to potential buyers?
- How much money is my house worth?
- How do I protest my increased property tax bill?
- What happens if I can no longer get home insurance?
- How do I respond to a low-ball offer on my home?
- What remodeling projects provide the best ROI?
- How do you market a home to get the highest price?
- How do I prepare my home for showings?
- How much does it cost to sell my house?
- Is staging worth the time and cost?
- How long will it take to sell my home?
- Should I make repairs before listing my house?
- What can I do if my house isn't selling?
- Will I save money without hiring a real estate agent?
- Should I get my home pre-inspected before listing it?
- Will my home show better vacant or furnished?
- Why do buyers back out at the last minute?
- Is now a good time to buy or sell a home?
- Should I accept a low-ball investor offer?
- Should I sell my house or rent it out?
- How do I perfectly time my closing and move-in date
Here are your monthly lead-generation offers for 2024 (one a month):
- Jan - Free Home Value Estimate
- Feb - Free Home Selling Workshop Ticket
- Mar - Get Qualified to Make a Cash Offer
- Apr - Get Paid Twice For Your Home
- May - Free Real Estate Strategy Call
- Jun - Request a Cash Offer on Your Home
- July - Dream Home Sale Notification
- Aug - Free Mortgage Rate Quote
- Sep - Join My VIP Home Buyer List
- Oct - Free Home Selling Guide e-Book
- Nov - Enter to Win a Free Prize Giveaway
- Dec - Free Pre-Listing Renovation Estimate
Here are your vendors to interview for cross-promotion and sponsor money (optional):
Jan - Property Management - How Much Should I Charge for Rent?
Feb - Moving Service - 3 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Mover
Mar - Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) - How Do I Invest My Home Sale Proceeds?
Apr - Home Cleaning - Is a Maid Worth the Money or Should I Clean Myself?
May - Pool Cleaning - What Regular Maintenance Should Be Done on a Pool?
Jun - Landscaper - Should You Landscape Before Selling Your House?
Jul - Home Builder - Where Can I Build a New Home in (City)?
Aug - Heating and Air (HVAC) - Preparing Your HVAC to Pass a Home Inspection
Sep - Tax Planner / CPA - How to Avoid Capital Gains When Selling
Oct - Garage Door - How Do You Fix a Garage Door That Keeps Stopping?
Nov - Divorce Attorney - How to Handle a Home Sale During a Divorce
Dec - Home Remodeling - Top 3 Renovations to Increase Home Value
If you'd like to get a quality 36-touch marketing plan in place for all the people in your CRM, mobile phone, and Gmail/Outlook contacts, I can show you how it works with 15+ years of client data and thousands of client examples. We know exactly what to do for results. When you hire us, it takes only two hours a month of your time. One virtual video shoot, and one strategy call.
We guarantee our work. You'll sign up the number of new clients you need to make your investment in us worth it within 90 days or we'll refund all your money.
Please call me at 402-256-5190 or reply to this email (email@example.com) to schedule a one-on-one meeting. I'll be in the lobby taking appointments at the breaks, or we can schedule a time on the phone after the event, if you're not attending and would like to talk now.
You can find pricing, FAQs, examples, client interviews, how it works, and more all on our website www.getvyral.com. If you need marketing support to get listings from your #1 existing asset - your past client, sphere, and lead database - we're the best in the industry at it.
See you at Jeff's event!